I hail from a country with several ethnic groups of people and a metropolitan of culinary delights!
So yesterday was my day off and my turn cook curry. My family loves curry as well.
Since we are all “languishing” at home, food can be a good servant or a bad master.
I thought I would put my recipe down if anyone is interested, so here goes.
- 3 lbs chicken chicken, clean and seasoned to your taste.
- Add 6 heaping tablespoons of curry to the chicken and allow to marinate for about 4 hours, overnight if you have the time
- Chop/grate 4-6 medium cloves of garlic
- Chop/grate 1 medium onion.
- 1 Tbsp of whole cumin seeds
- I Tbsp Garam Masala powder
- 2 medium Irish potatoes
- Salt to taste