How to make fish cakes:
You will need:
- 1 pound boneless fish.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 sweet pepper
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 slices bread soaked in milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (to your taste)
- 2 eggs
- Blend onion, garlic and sweet pepper in food processor.
- Steam fish and allow to cool.
- Separate fish with a fork and add seasonings.
- Add 2 whisked eggs.
- Add the mashed potatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Next add bread crumbs.
- Mix and check for consistency (so that you are able to shape it).
- Use a table spoon as a measuring guide and mold into your desired shape.
- Heat oil, flour lightly and cook until golden brown.
Enjoy as an appetizer, as a sandwich, with rice or vegetables.