I am touched beyond words for the honor of being nominated for a ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’!!!! I was nominated by; Jenny Furse of progressinbloom.com….please go and check out her blog show her lots of love. Jenny’s blog exudes love, warmth, practical living and a love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 Questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the Nominees 11 new questions.
11 Questions Asked of Me:
1. How long have you been blogging for and why did you start?
I actually began blogging on September 2, 2019. I started because it was always something I wanted to do but was afraid of failing.
2. What makes a blog article worth sticking around for— one you truly enjoy reading?
An article worth staying around for is one that gives the reader the insights, answers or enjoyment that they seek.
3. What is your favorite thing about Fall?
My favorite time of fall is when the leaves are changing colors, when the earth’s temperature gets a little cooler and the days become shorter, there is a certain beauty in what I see as the earth’s renewal.
4. What is your go-to drink?
My go to drink is coffee, I love, love, love coffee, even when I was too young to drink it I just loved the smell of fresh coffee. (Can you tell I love coffee).
5. What favorite treat really hits the sweet spot for you?
I love chocolate, dark brown, light brown, white chocolate, I love it all.
6. Tell me about a favorite date or share a great date night idea.
A favorite date was earlier in my relationship even though we had known each other for over two years at that point (not dating, just friends in passing), we went on a date and spent the whole night sitting in a car and just talking and getting to know each other on a whole different level.
7. Do you have a favorite family tradition?
Being together on Christmas day as a family in our pajamas.
8. What book(s) are you reading right now?
Currently no entertainment books, educational ones on delivering better healthcare.
9. What one piece of advice would you give your younger self?
To be kinder to myself.
10. Do you have a secret or hidden talent?
I cannot think of a hidden talent. Buy I love music and dancing.
11. What is one way you served or blessed someone else recently?
Recently I had a patient who could not afford his prescribed medications, so the other nurse and I paid for and picked his medications from the pharmacy.
And The Nominees:
- @pallavisplace — she pens poetry for the soul.
- http://www.micbloggy.com/ — very insightful blogger with practical advise.
- http://theshyvoyager.wordpress.com/ — gracefully allows us to see life from the other side of the world.
- http://puppydocblog.wordpress.com/ — MD with a heart of gold and a world of wisdom.
- http://jplatform.wordpress.com/ — Blogger of hope and love.
- http://suzettebhome.wordpress.com/ — Suzette, I look to her blog each day for inspiration and strength.
- https://myonebeautifulthing.com/ — The Lady with a heart of gold and from whom I learn so much.
- https://viewfromtheback.com/ — Blogging rich with knowledge in words and visuals.
- https://reclaiminghopecoaching.com/ — Reclaiming hope…the name says it all.
- http://ajeanneinthekitchen.wordpress.com/– Loving her spunk and her food.
- http://lifemessesesorpeoplemesses.wordpress.com/– Love her blog about becoming herself.
11 Questions for My Nominees:
- What time of day you consider your most creative?
- Who/what encouraged your love for writing?
- Have you ever regretted posting something on your blog, and if so why?
- What is the best advise you have received and from whom?
- Name your most defining quality.
- What is your favorite meal and why?
- What advise would you give yourself 20 years from now?
- Who/what is the most influential force in your life?
- If you could travel the universe, where would you go?
- What do you think of our world today?
- Have you ever had a divine encounter, if so tell us a little more about it.
And to all my friends out there, you are by no means less appreciated or forgotten I appreciate and enjoy your words and remain a loyal follower…